Lilypie

Saturday, March 21, 2009

3d Utrasound Pics Finally!!!

Introducing Claire Madison Chesser!

Today we went for our 3rd 3d Ultrasound & finally got to see Miss Claire's precious face!
The ultrasound tech commented on what chubby cheeks she already has.
I will have to find Chloie's 3d ultrasound pics and upload for you to compare because Cory and i think they look alot alike!


Smiling

Profile


Add ImageOpening her mouth

Smiling


Making Faces

Sleepy Claire


Video of Miss Claire opening & closing her mouth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This just blows my mind. It reminds me of Psalm 139:13 "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb." Thanks for sharing!!!

Love,

Cousin Kristen Salai

Anna said...

that's amazing! I never had a 3D ultrasound with my kids, I don't even know if it was available then.