Lilypie

Friday, January 9, 2009

22wks

Wow only 18 weeks left, give or take! 5 more weeks till the third trimester! I swear time has never flown so fast before, but I'm not complaining because I am anxiously awaiting to meet this little girl! I can't wait to see who she looks like, what color hair- if she has hair, she will have, what color eyes she'll have, how big or small she'll be, when she'll be born and I cannot wait to hold her! I'm very anxious to see if her and Chloie look alike.

Chloie says she know Claire will look like just like her. She is so excited for her to be here. I can't wait for them to meet each other.
I think Cory is nervous about having 3 girls in the house. He says he his ready though!

I've been extremely tired lately. The dr is going to check at my next appt to see if i am anemic. I can't stay awake and feel exhausted all the time.


She's about the size of a squash, around 11 inches and almost weighing in at about a pound.

Week Twenty-Two



* Your baby weighs close to a pound at this point!
* Your baby can now hear your conversations more clearly than before!. When you talk, read, or sing, expect her to hear you. Studies have found that newborns will suck more vigorously when read to from a book they heard frequently in utero.
* Eyelids and eyebrows are fully formed.
* He's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums.
* Fingernails have grown to the end of the fingers.
* His senses are also starting develop.
* Be prepared for all those "Why" questions coming! Your baby's brain has entered a stage of rapid growth, especially in what's called the germinal matrix. This structure deep in the middle of the brain serves as a kind of factory for brain cells and disappears shortly before birth. But the brain's amazing expansion program continues until around the five birthday.
* With some help from mom, baby's liver is starting to break down bilirubin, a substance produced by red blood cells.
* If your baby is male his testes begin their descent to the scrotum.
* Primitive sperm have formed and he is producing testosterone.
* Length is around 10.94 inches (27.8cm); weight is nearly 1 pound (430gm).

No comments: