Lilypie

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

13 1/2 wks

My appt was at 4pm and didn't get out of there till 5- 5:15. So anyways we heard the baby's heartbeat!!! That made my day! It was 150 beats per minute. Then the dr asked is we wanted to see the baby. I was like of course. So she did a quick ultrasound and we saw the baby swinging it's arms and kicking it's legs and the heart beating. I feel so blessed. I felt very blessed after 2 yrs of Trying to conceive to have Chloie then after all the problems after i feel blessed twice to be having this baby. When i heard the heartbeat and saw the baby Cory and I both shed a few tears. We thought we were going to be a family of three and that we should just feel blessed to have Chloie. I thank God for both of my miracles! Thank You to everyone for all the thoughts and prayers! It means alot to us!

I go back to the dr in 4wks. I told Dr Sullivan that i would be bringing Chloie because she wants to see the baby. She said she would be sure to to do an ultrasound for her to see the baby. She also said she can't promise but she will try to see if we can tell what we are going to be having at that time! So the count down is on to see if Miss Chloie is going to have a baby brother or sister!

Profile


Baby Chesser looking at us!

Profile

2 comments:

Cathi said...

Congratulations! I hope your pregnancy is a happy and healthy one!
Cheers,
Cathi

Unknown said...

So Cool Crystal. Congrats.
Your u/s pics are so precious. Can't wait to see what the sex of the baby is.